Guidelines for Contributors
It’s easy enough to become a contributor. If you want to share a post-processing technique, just leave a comment on the About page and express your interest in sharing. The only thing we’ll need to add you as a contributor is the email you use with WordPress so we can send you an invite.
Some guidelines for posting here:
1. Keep it clean (language and visuals). This is a family friendly blog.
2. Encourage comments and conversation. Let’s hear from everyone how they post-process.
3. Include screen shots where possible to help our readers figure out what we’re talking about.
4. Share the source image so readers can see where you started.
5. Include software versions where relevant.
6. Post as often as you feel inspired to post. If anyone ever asks you how you achieved a certain look, consider writing a post and putting it here.
7. Please answer questions from our readers (assuming we get some readers…).
8. If you see a photo on WordPress that has some interesting post-processing, invite the blogger to share their techniques on our blog.